CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY

13.2.10
working working working...!!
haha..1st day working in my mum's restaurant...
n it's TIRING~~!!
gotta remember all the table's no...
clean up after their meal...refilling hot water.take bill..bla bla bla...
rm100 is nt dat easy to earn~~haha..
n..i wore high heel to work...T.T
end up with swollen leg~~ke lian...XP

xiao li jie~~
doggie...~~

18.2.10

MORNING
wake up early at 10am...to have "dimsum" with my mummy...n sis...
went "lok fok"..suddenly felt like helping them when they are cleaning the table...
my mum say...this is called 职业病!!haha..
after working in my mum's restaurant for 2 days...cham liao.~~!!T.T
leng mama~~
my sis sed: type "leng sis" wo..XP

NOON

have a movie outing with my sis, berry, n KY...
act...suppose 2 be 4 of us...
but thr's one ppl ffk...wahaha...
stl...lei dou yao gam yat la..
hehe..

"Little big soldier" by jackie chan n lee hom..
hoho...nice~!!
bt someone die at the end of the movie...pity~~XP

wongkok
to hav our lunch...
hehe..is my lovely french toast time again...
n KY ordered french fries...
haha...
accidently send our pic 2 a stranger...
NOKIA 3200 classic..=.="..
bt dunno y dat person will accept it...aiyo..so paiseh...XP
"mao pai" photographer: weiping lau~XP

NITE~~

find my mum have dinner...
n according to stl...
v can park on the white lane...but not yellow lane...
learn a NEW RULE 2day~~!!>,<" lou sang...TOMyaM, SOtong...wakaka...FULL~~~!!XPP

0 comments: