CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

1st post of 2010~~

haha...so lazy to keep updat-ing my blog...

bt anyway...

here is it...~~!!!

7.2.10- sis's wedding...
one week before CNY..
they gt married... (after being couple for 15 years!!)
weeding performance was interesting...
hip-hop dancing,singing, drama, ""a gua" shows...bla bla bla..XPP

8.2.10
woke up at 5am~!!!!
rushed to my sis hs~~
argh...im da only representative for my family...
gotta bath, make up while all my "mei mei men" sleeping...
hem~~!!..guo fen!!

finally reached home...
plan to slep whole nite straight till 2ml noon...
who knows...STL cum my house kacau kacau..XPP

alright...
initially...planned 2 upload lots of pic...
n let the pic speak..hoho..
BUT~~!!!!
my beloved bro deleted ALL!!!
can u imagine it??

i gotta say...
I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH~!!!

n tis is the only one i have~~T__T
me n my sis...
n others..stl..irene...so sorry~~~

ps:
berry,panda,brenda,winn...
dont complain anymore la..wahaha...*clap clap..XPP

0 comments: